Leads are considered raw details of a company, person or business opportunity. These are unqualified sales opportunities gathered at various situations, such as trade shows, seminars, advertisements, purchases from external sources and other marketing campaigns for the purpose of sales.
With Vivavio CRM, the sales process starts with entering a Lead into the system, with all the necessary information Vivavio CRM provides, and assigning it to a user (a salesman) to take it further.
Such information includes:
- First Name, Last Name
- Company, Designation, Industry, Annual Revenue
- Lead Source: Cold Call, Conference, Direct Mail, Employee, Existing Customer, Partner, Public Relations, Word of mouth and others
- Lead Status: Attempted to Contact, Cold, Contact in Future, Contacted, Hot, Junk Lead, Lost Lead, Not Contacted and others
- Assigned To
In addition to detailed contact Information such as:
- Primary Email, Primary Phone, Mobile Phone, Fax, Website
- Number of Employees,
- Address Details, Street, PO Box Number, City, Country,
- Lead Description
- Lead Image
Once the Lead is in the system and qualified, it can be converted to an opportunity and a contact, with one press of a button.