Contract management or contract administration is the management of contracts made with customers, vendors, partners, or employees. The personnel involved in Contract Administration required to negotiate, support and manage effective contracts are expensive to train and retain. Contract management includes negotiating the terms and conditions in contracts and ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions, as well as documenting and agreeing on any changes or amendments that may arise during its implementation or execution.
With Vivaio Contract Management and Tracking module, we have made it easy to create contracts within the system, with the following features:
- Autogenerated IDs (for example: CTR-2015-000125).
- Assign an administrator to every contract
- Create either a purchasing contract (with suppliers for purchasing products and services) or with companies and partners.
- Attach multiple scanned copies to every record
- Filter and search contracts by Keywords, Contract Type, Start and End Date, and Signed Date.
- Add information like: Terms and Conditions, Legal Entity, Currency Value, Products and Services, Parties and other vital information.